image1 image2 image3

SENTIMENTOS EMBARALHADOS|COMO PALAVRAS DE UMA CARTA|COMO AS LETRAS DO TEU NOME|

The moon




Let go all your ghosts and fears
I won't make it bad, I'm not like him
I won't ever hurt you, girl, in anyway
And all you have to do is choose to stay

The sun is coming up, moon is going away
Mother of all lovers, as pretty as someone can
But all you have to to, darling
Is ask me to stay.

So we have one chance
One shot to make it right
Take my hand, enjoy the night
But don't leave again at the sunrise.

So we have one chance
One shot into the dark
Take my heart and enjoy the ride
Sometimes fate can be a surprise.




*Para fins de direitos autorais, declaro que as imagens utilizadas neste post nĂ£o pertencem ao blog. Qualquer problema ou reclamaĂ§Ă£o quanto aos direitos de imagem podem ser feitas diretamente com nosso contato.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comentĂ¡rios:

Postar um comentĂ¡rio