image1 image2 image3

SENTIMENTOS EMBARALHADOS|COMO PALAVRAS DE UMA CARTA|COMO AS LETRAS DO TEU NOME|

My First Script



INTERN. BAR. NIGHT

Giny 
Oh my gosh, I love Seinfeld! We could watch it together anytime!

Mark
Hey, don’t you wanna come to my place and watch and entire season tomorrow? I don’t know, we might have wine and pizza…


Giny (unconfortable)
I…I don’t drink wine, Mark. What about beer and some snacks?

Mark
Oh, of course, anything you want, Giny!

Giny
So it is! Tomorrow… Hey, listen Mark, I do have some rules..

Mark (confused)
Rules? Tell me

Giny
First: Just beer, no weirdness.
Second: Don’t take it as a rejection but we’re friends, ok?

Mark (disappointed)
Oh… Of course, Giny! Best bros! High Five?

Mark and Giny have a high five, he gets his coat and they leave

INTERN. MARK’S APARTMENT. AFTERNOON

Doorbell rings. Mark opens it. Giny starts entering with some chips packages.

Giny
Hey, I brought some snack!


Giny starts placing snacks on the center table and sits on the couch.

Mark
Alright! I’ll get something to drink

Mark leaves to the kitchen and come back with two beers

Giny
Would you have some wine?

Mark (confused)
Yeah, of course. I’ll get some.

INTERN. MARK’S APARTMENT. NIGHT

Mark and Giny are sited next to each other, sharing a blanket; she holds a glass of wine and both looks a little drunk. Giny gets closer to him and he smiles. Suddenly she kisses him.

Mark
Hey, hey, Giny! We’re friends. Remember?

Giny
Why are you doing it, Mark?

Mark
Because you gonna hurt me so bad and you know that! I am not doing anything. You are! You know what? Friends don’t like so see each other being hurt…


Mark walks to the door and opens it.


Mark

I’m sorry. You must leave…

Giny walks thru the door and Mark closes it. Mark comes back to the couch, sits and drinks wine directly from the bottle.




*Para fins de direitos autorais, declaro que as imagens utilizadas neste post não pertencem ao blog. Qualquer problema ou reclamação quanto aos direitos de imagem podem ser feitas diretamente com nosso contato.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário